Anti aging lifestyle consists of food habits, clothes, skin care methods and hygienic ways of leading everyday life.
Regular hydration and cleansing of internal organs that are connected to skin can help in boosting beautification factors.
This article briefly discusses about some of the unique features related to men and women in shaping a lifestyle which is inclusive of all the above factors.
Anti Aging Lifestyle Changes
You are reading this article since you need a change in your existing lifestyle which seems to be far away from what you want it to be. Prepare a simple chart with some important questionnaire.
Try to answer them honestly as it is the only way by which you can bring about changes. A sample questionnaire is given below for your reference.
Lifestyle parameter: Sleeping hours
- Existing lifestyle: 4 to 5 hours
- Suggested lifestyle: 6 to 8 hours
- Steps needed for change: Have a regular sleep schedule and change your other plans accordingly.
Lifestyle parameter: Water consumption
- Existing lifestyle: 1or 2 litres
- Suggested lifestyle: 3 to 4 litres
- Steps needed for change: Drink water regularly after a gap of 1 hour. Don’t wait for one hour to pass by when you feel thirsty.
Lifestyle parameter: Food consumption
- Existing lifestyle: Overdependence on fast foods (packed) and junk food.
- Suggested lifestyle: Minimize packed foods and junk food to once weekends. Switch over to skin healthy foods.
- Steps needed for change: Start your day with 1 litre of fresh water in empty stomach. Consume fruit juice with breakfast (bread and veggie salad). Keep your lunch light with fatless (lean) meat, sea fish and fruit juice. Add lean chicken and green veggies to supper. Consume lots of water and fruit juices. Minimize alcohol intake and stay happy with red or white wine.
Lifestyle parameter: Clothing
- Existing lifestyle: You always go for formal dresses with suit, shoes and tie, or you expose your skin to excess of sun and UV radiation.
- Suggested lifestyle: Keep your skin free from formals after working hours. Wear loose fitting clothes during summer and skin protective clothes during winter. Avoid synthetic materials. Wear sandals or slippers to let your skin breathe.
- Steps needed for change: Time your formal dress wearing. If you are leaving home at 8 in the morning you can get formally dressed at 7:45. You don’t need to wear them at 7:00 and wait for the clock to strike 8. Once you are back home in the evening, shower and change to freestyle clothes.
Lifestyle parameter: Hygiene
- Existing lifestyle: You wear the same socks for two or three days. You use perfumes to avoid body odour when you don’t get time to shower in the morning.
- Suggested lifestyle: Change your inner garments every day. Give yourself 20 to 30 minutes for shower or time in the bathtub. Wear cotton clothes during summer. Avoid formal suit whenever possible. Allow air circulation to reach your skin.
- Steps needed for change: Overcoming lethargy for personal and skin care takes time. As a busy executive or CEO you may find plenty of time for work, but little or no time for self and skin care. Evaluate your time schedule and add 1 hour of skin care in everyday schedule.
The points listed are only suggestions. You might have better idea which may work more effectively for you. Pin up one such sheets at prominently visible places in your home so that they are visible to you always.
Your mind gets conditioned to the routine within a time of one or two weeks. Your family members will also be inspired by you.
Anti Aging Diet and Lifestyle
Diet forms an important part of skin care for you and your family members. Some of the key points which you need to remember while preparing your food recipe are
- Skin hydration
- Immunity from infections, allergens and diseases.
- Tightness and elasticity
- Brightness and beauty
- Balanced skin oil
- Elimination of sweat, dirt and other impurities
Proper dieting recipe will be able to provide your skin with all these features every day. You just need to follow some simple guidelines.
- 1 full tumbler of pomegranate juice mixed with ½ teaspoon of honey, ½ teaspoon of lemon syrup and ½ teaspoon of consumable Aloe Vera liquid can give you a bright start early in the morning. Follow it up with healthy breakfast with Bread and veggies salad. Avoid caffeine products if your skin is dry. Drink plenty of pure mineral water.
- When you go out in the sun you need to hydrate your skin regularly and supply energy to skin cells. It is the only way by which you can feel energized and avoid stress on skin due to sun. Prepare a juice with 1 cup of water, ½ of lemon (syrup), one teaspoon of vitamin C powder, ½ cup of watermelon slices. Blend them well and store in a thermos. You can add few ice cubes and edible rose water to make your drink enjoyable. Keep sipping on it whenever you feel thirsty. You can find considerable improvements in your skin freshness and energy levels while you return home in the evening.
- Add one teaspoon of ginger, garlic, black/ red pepper; curry leaves or turmeric to your food as ingredients. They can be mixed with the other spices which you use for meat, chicken and veggie foods. Whenever you prepare a salad, dress it with cucumber, tomato and beet slices. They help in hydration, conditioning and blood cells enhancement.
Anti Aging Lifestyle Program
Anti aging lifestyle program becomes a simple everyday routine once your mind gets conditioned to it. In the initial stages it may take time for you to get into the groove, so you need patience.
Try and use natural skin care recipes prepared at home whenever possible. Dermatologists suggest you to keep your skin beautification methods natural to avoid negative side effects.
At times when you can’t avoid synthetic makeup, you can create a base from natural ingredients which help in preventing the chemicals and synthetic ingredients from seeping into your skin layers.
Regular consultations with your doctor for advice on skin care can help you in balancing your anti aging lifestyle for a long time in a healthy manner.